Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of online course design by developing a course page that meets the learning outcomes and a learner profile
- Select and apply online communication and collaboration tools to support the learning design and learning activities
- Develop online assessment activities for formative and/or summative assessments
- Demonstrate an understanding of evaluation and quality control
- You will need to have completed the pre-requisite courses 5901 Applying E-learning Opportunities and 5902 Facilitation E-learning.
- You will need access to the Internet and relevant work experience.
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course