The aim of this course is for learners to apply online course design skills using a Moodle learning environment.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of online course design by developing a course page that meets the learning outcomes and a learner profile
- Select and apply online communication and collaboration tools to support the learning design and learning activities
- Develop online assessment activities for formative and/or summative assessments
- Demonstrate an understanding of evaluation and quality control
- You will need to have completed the pre-requisite courses 5901 Applying E-learning Opportunities and 5902 Facilitation E-learning.
- You will need access to the Internet and relevant work experience.
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: