The aim of this course is to develop an understanding of the skills and knowledge needed by a facilitator and apply them to an elearning context.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Describe the learners’ group and individual strengths and needs within an elearning context
- Demonstrate the role and characteristics of a successful facilitator in an elearning context
- Identify and develop the skills and knowledge needed for elearning communications
- Facilitate elearning within their own elearning context.
You will need access to the Internet and relevant work experience.
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.