In this course you will apply communication knowledge and skills in the evolving context of New Zealand and global business.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Once you have completed this course you should be able to:
- apply current communication theories in business situations
- identify and explain how personal factors and behaviours can influence the communication process in business situations
- apply effective interpersonal communication skills in business situations
- demonstrate oral presentation and writing skills that are clear, concise, courteous and correct, using currently recognised business formats
- analyse the interactions between communication practice and organisational performance.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
No textbooks are required for this course.
This course is delivered 100% online. This means you will access your course materials and submit assignments online.
For online learning you need to access to a computer or device, and reliable internet. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please get in touch before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.