This course will help you understand, discuss, evaluate and apply information technology to meet business needs.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Once you have completed your study of this course you should be able to:
- explain and evaluate components of an information system to meet
- discuss and evaluate communication technologies to meet
- discuss issues associated with computer use and recommend actions to minimise their impact
- apply software tools and features to produce information for
You need to have intermediate to advanced level skills in:
- Microsoft Word
- Windows File Management.
You also need access to Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Access.
This course is delivered 100% online. This means you will access the course materials and submit assignments online.
For online learning you need access to a computer or device, and reliable internet. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please get in touch before applying to enrol.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
No textbooks are required for this course.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.