In this course you will learn about the characteristics, options and operation of small business in New Zealand.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Once you have completed this course you should be able to:
- describe the characteristics of a small business
- compare advantages and disadvantages of business ownership options, business structures and finance options of small business
- identify sources of advice and assistance available for small business
- explain the importance of marketing choices in small business
- describe the factors influencing the control of small business.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
No textbooks are required for this course.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.