Study resources copyright and disclaimer
The Study tips and techniques section is covered by the Creative Commons Attribution- ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA).
You are free to:
- Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- Remix — to adapt the work
- Make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution the work to Open Polytechnic by providing a link back to the original content on our website. You may not attribute the work in any way that suggests we endorse you or your use of the work.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. To discuss your requirements and gain permission, contact us
- Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license
Also, that in no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations.
- The author’s moral rights.
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
The Study tips and techniques section is intended to provide general study advice. Our courses may have specific requirements or conventions, and instructions provided by course lecturer/tutors should supersede any suggestions or recommendations on this site.