Freephone: 0508 650 200
Ready to re-enrol? It’s easy, all you have to do is:
• Look in ‘Choose courses’ to find your qualification or the course(s) you want to study.
• Check you meet the pre-requisite requirements for the course you want to study.
• If you’re not sure which course to do next contact us
• In the ‘Choose courses’ tab of your qualification select the course(s) you want to study then ‘Add to enrolment plan’, or on the course page click ‘Add to my enrolment’.
• When you get to ‘My enrolment’ choose what month or trimester you want to start your course(s) and assign a qualification.
• Log in to check your personal information.
• Read the Terms and conditions of enrolment (PDF, 54KB, opens new window)
• Select how you want to pay your fees, and if you’re paying by student loan, contact Studylink now to apply for this.
StudyLink website (opens in new window)
We aim to process enrolment applications as quickly and efficiently as possible, but our processing time may be affected by:
• If you need to provide us with additional documentation (such as verified proof of identification or a workplace reference). If we do not have this documentation it can delay your application
• How you are paying the fees.
• Once your enrolment has been approved you’ll receive an email with fee payment instructions.
• When your fees are paid we'll be in touch about your course.
• Your course materials will become available to you online or sent to you before your course begins.
• Your lecturer or tutor will be in touch when your course begins.