Role at Open Polytechnic
I am a Student Advisor, Student Journey Centre.
Qualifications I can help you with:
Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education) Upgrade options A and B
Open Polytechnic Certificate in Early Childhood Practice
National Certificate in Early Childhood Education & Care
How I can help you:
New Students - Before you apply to enrol for the first time, I can help:
- Choose which qualification will best suit your study and career goals.
- Select the best course to start with for your first enrolment.
- Explain how our degree and certificate qualifications are structured.
- Assist you with planning your qualification; including putting together a study plan to find out what work load will be right for you.
- Work out if previous tertiary study you have completed can be cross credited to a degree with us.
Current students – I can help:
- Explain how you can study with us to pathway from a certificate to a degree.
- Discuss how your completed Open Polytechnic study can help you achieve another qualification with us.
- Work out how many courses you have left to study before you can complete your qualification.
- If you have any matters that arise during your studies, I can help you.
Click here to contact me by email.