Graduates of the Bachelor of Arts programme majoring in Communication:
- Are confident and effective communicators with strong strategic abilities
- Can analyse and use information logically
- Write concisely and communicate effectively at personal, group and organisational levels
- Can analyse and address complex communication issues and problems and offer practical solutions
- Have an understanding of communication in society, both applied and theoretical
- Demonstrate ability to analyse texts and their contexts.
These skills equip Communication graduates for a wide range of employment opportunities in the private and public sectors, including careers in management, human resource management, marketing, teaching, policy analysis, advertising and corporate communications.