We are no longer accepting new students into the Information Systems and Technology majors. Please contact Lorraine Douglas, Programme and Student Adviser, on 0508 650 200 extension 5919 or email Lorraine.Douglas@openpolytechnic.ac.nz to discuss your major options.
If you are currently enrolled in a major or double major in Information Systems and Technology, you will need to complete the following courses, if you have not done so already, by the end of Trimester 2, 2015:
Course name and availability:
- 71252 Systems Analysis: Trimester 1, 2014
- 71253 Systems Design and Development: Trimester 3, 2013 and Trimester 2, 2014
- 71351 Database Management Systems: Trimester 1, 2014 and Trimester 1, 2015
- 71352 Information Systems and Technology Management: Trimester 2, 2014 and Trimester 1, 2015
- 71354 Data Communications and Computer Networks: Trimester 2, 2014 and Trimester 2, 2015.
Please note that you do not need to have finished the rest of your degree by the end of 2015, you can still continue studying the rest of your courses after the above courses have closed.
To re-enrol, call us on freephone 0508 650 200.