We strongly suggest that you do the following before you enrol:
- Read the qualification and course descriptions carefully – this is the most important thing.
- Note the timings involved – some courses have enrolment deadlines and some have set times when you need to complete the course by. Some also have examinations on set days and at set times that cannot be changed.
- Check the course entry requirements in case you need to have studied a particular course previously or need to have had particular experience before embarking on your course. Some courses have diagnostic tests that will help you to decide whether you are ready for the course. For some courses, you need to be working in a related job.
Once you are ready to enrol, add the course or courses to your enrolment plan and you will be guided through the online enrolment form.
What if I need help?
If you need help or advice about any of the above, or about what enrolment choice is best for you, contact us. We can help you with information about:
- Choosing courses
- The career implications of study
- Course preparation
- Study arrangement or difficulties.
If you need help planning your career or finding a suitable job or training option, contact Career Services.